Charts > Basketball / NBA
Basketball / NBA Podcast Charts of 2020
Last updated on Oct 01, 2020
The Best Basketball / NBA Episodes for October 2020
Sometimes you don’t want to follow a specific show as much as you’re curious about a particular topic. Want the best podcast episodes about March madness, free agency, or the Lakers, maybe LeBron’s future? The episodes below can help as voted by listeners in Repod. They are at the top of the list on a variety of basketball topics. Simply scan through the list and take a listen. Even better, you may discover a new favorite show by catching a single episode. This list can also help you get a variety of perspectives about issues in the NBA or your favorite sports personality. Check them out.
The list of the top 10 Basketball / NBA episodes for October 2020 is compliled from Repod’s podcast app chart data. The list below is updated monthly, daily Basketball / NBA charts can be found inside the app.
- 1"As has been the case lately, this is an intersectional podcast where Andrew Yang a political candidate joins a sports star, JJ Redick. Yang talks election and his efforts to help candidates win in 2020."
- 2"Great insight into the intricacies of the game and the operation of NBA franchises. Nash talks about being picked as the head coach of the Nets, expectations for the season and his plans on using Kevin Durant. Something about 5 positions? I'm not spoiling the whole thing but it's an intriguing podcast with a star known for his BBall IQ. "
- 3"The very first episode of an amazing series. JJ Reddick and Tommy Alter are joined by Damian Lillard, who talks about the concept of the hot hand for shooters and who the best defender in the league is. Good listen for everyone that's into basketball and the intricacies of the game"
- 8"DeMar Derozan joins JJ to talk about a variety of topics, including facing LeBron in the playoffs as well as his demeanor and attitude change when it comes to winning elimination games. Toronto's former best player describes how it felt when they won without him. "
- 9"Carmelo Anthony talks about his time in Denver, playing with Allen Iverson and Chauncey Billups. JJ Redick talk about the McDonalds game and also Melo's time on the Knicks and hanging out with veteran players. "
Travis Osterhaus | on Oct 01, 2020The NBA basketball season always seems like it’s over too soon, even though it’s pretty long. Running for 170 days during the regular season with a 60 day postseason, it’s the second-longest season among major U.S. sports, second only to hockey. How can you keep up on all the details of your favorite teams and players – both during the season and the off-season? From the draft to free agency to the playoffs, there’s always drama and important news. A podcast can help you stay up to date on both the facts of the last game, NBA history and the rumors about the future. You can’t afford to miss out! There are thousands of basketball and NBA podcasts, it can be hard to find something that’s the best. It can take you weeks of listening to even get through a few shows and decide if you like them or not. What can you do to narrow it down more quickly? The best option is to find a list of the top podcasts – preferably ranked by listeners. That’s what we offer here. You’ll be able to find not only the best shows, but the best episodes as well. Save time and get the juicy NBA or college basketball details you need to know right now.