Charts > Business
Business Podcast Charts of 2020
Last updated on Oct 01, 2020
The Best Business Episodes for October 2020
If you're anything like us, you probably just want to listen to a top episodes, so here’s a list of the best business episodes. After the top episodes, you'll find a rundown of the best business podcast shows to follow this year. We’ll update this page on a monthly basis so be sure to come back frequently and often for the latest podcast gems!
The list of the top 10 Business episodes for October 2020 is compliled from Repod’s podcast app chart data. The list below is updated monthly, daily Business charts can be found inside the app.
- 4"The mind is super complex. Neuroscientist Andrew Huberman breakdowns the different states and cycles your brain goes through. At the timestamp he discusses the phases and how to activate them: 1️⃣ Adrenaline is about the effort. 2️⃣ Dopamine is the reward, but more importantly the pursuit of that reward. 3️⃣ Serotonin is also a reward, but comes from a relaxed state that resets the whole system."
- 5"Fans of the podcast, “How I Built This” will enjoy this interview with host, Guy Raz"
- 7"I have always loved StoryBrand's resources and approach to communications. In this episode, the hosts share 5 simple and specific deliverables that every campaign needs in order to be successful. If you have been struggling to create a communications framework for your startup or small business, give this episode a listen! "
- 8"Can I just say that Bethenny Frankel was made for the radio/podcasting world. Thoroughly enjoyed this episode with Paris Hilton. Bonus Tip! If you're not a RHONY fan, I recommend skipping ahead about 10-12 minutes as the episode opens with a conversation with housewife Dorinda Medley. "
- 10"Very good episode. I learned a lot about YC and the attributes of founders who succeed and fail. "
Editors Choice: Top Business Shows In 2020
We've scoured all of the influential and most popular business podcasts to bring you a list of hand-curated business podcasts. We'll update this list of the top podcast shows periodically throughout the year, so whether you're an entry-level professional, executive, entrepreneur, or hustler, these business podcasts should be on your list of the best podcasts to follow in 2020.
The list of the top 10 best Business podcasts of 2020 is a compilation of the editor’s choice + collaboration with the Repod community.
Travis Osterhaus | on Oct 01, 2020Calling all those who work for a startup, lead a team, in college, act as an officer of a Fortune 500 company, changing careers, love your job, hate your job or are somewhere in between. Podcasts are powerful platforms to access today’s top business leaders, stay informed, find inspiration, and learn something new. With 100s and 1000s of business podcasts to choose from, which ones are the best of the best? Look no further than Repod’s top picks – from marketing, management, entrepreneurship, and other fields – this ultimate list of business podcasts will give you insight into the lives of successful individuals and notable thought-leaders.