Charts > Health & Fitness
Health & Fitness Podcast Charts of 2020
Last updated on Oct 01, 2020
The Best Health & Fitness Episodes for October 2020
With every online search, you’ll find tons of articles that discuss the best health and fitness podcasts to listen to. However, it is vital to choose the right one, especially if you are a first-time listener. The list below will help you select an episode to sate your wellness content needs. Each month, health and fitness lovers like yourself vote on the episodes that absolutely deserve a download and listen. Furthermore, these episodes cover a broad range of topics, including yoga, exercise, healthy eating, meditation, and more. You’d definitely find something you’ll love.
The list of the top 10 Health & Fitness episodes for October 2020 is compliled from Repod’s podcast app chart data. The list below is updated monthly, daily Health & Fitness charts can be found inside the app.
- 1"An emotional story about a dying wife who wants a great life for her husband after she is gone. So she writes an article / ad for Modern Love to make sure women know this wonderful man is single again. "
- 2"Matt Walker on the benefits of sleep and how to improve the quality of it. Some takeaways: 🕰 Fall asleep and wake up at the same time every day 🌡 Keep your room temp cool 🗓 Have a wind down period (I.e. read a book) 📱 No electronics b4 bed. Equally important dont check your phone immediately after waking up as it causes anxiety and stress 🌚 Keep your room dark"
- 3"The mind is super complex. Neuroscientist Andrew Huberman breakdowns the different states and cycles your brain goes through. At the timestamp he discusses the phases and how to activate them: 1️⃣ Adrenaline is about the effort. 2️⃣ Dopamine is the reward, but more importantly the pursuit of that reward. 3️⃣ Serotonin is also a reward, but comes from a relaxed state that resets the whole system."
- 4"Fans of the podcast, “How I Built This” will enjoy this interview with host, Guy Raz"
- 7"Good stuff on how to win the morning. Brendon tells us the key is to ask yourself the right questions. The questions to ask yourself: - what is the big task you want to complete today - what are the 5 moves ahead - who can help you grow/advance further - what distractions do you want to mitigate "
- 9"Dan Carlin from the Down to Earth show on Netflix talking about how he met Zac Efron and interesting clean water facts (that’s more toward the end of the episode). "
Editors Choice: Top Health & Fitness Shows In 2020
We’ve included the best podcast shows that discuss fitness goals and home exercise techniques. Our recommended health podcast shows have so much more to offer. For starters, some shows discuss helpful techniques for beginning weightlifters and healthy diets. In the same vein, the health and fitness podcast shows on this list are hosted by distinguished figures in the niche. You can never know too much about keeping your body healthy.
The list of the top 10 best Health & Fitness podcasts of 2020 is a compilation of the editor’s choice + collaboration with the Repod community.
Travis Osterhaus | on Oct 01, 2020Are you passionate about health routines and fitness advice? When it comes to staying in the know in terms of optimal health and fitness, there is a lot of information to soak up. With podcasts, you can easily tap into the treasure trove of wellness and health information out there. More importantly, you can do it on the go. Whether you’re going out for your weekly run, or doing yoga, you can press play to listen. There are different types of health and fitness podcasts you can chose from. Some cover yoga and meditation. Others discuss the best exercise routines, fitness goals, emotional health, or dietary tips for the average wellness enthusiast. To put it simply, there are thousands of podcasts out there. For a health aficionado, this can be overwhelming. So how do you find the perfect health podcast to accompany on your morning run or your commute? This is where we come in. With hours of listens logged in, the Repod community have picked out the best health and fitness podcasts. With our complied podcast list, you can choose one that will be informative, insightful yet entertaining. The Repod community provides these recommendations on the top health and fitness podcast episodes. Similarly, we've also curated a list of the best health and fitness podcast shows across the board. Time to become healthier and kick your fitness up a notch!