Charts > Investing
Investing Podcast Charts
Best Investing Podcasts: Episodes & Shows of December 01, 2022
Top Investing Episodes
It's time to get the helpful market guidance you've been looking for from a variety of different investment podcast episodes. As voted by the Repod community, each month we give you the top investing, financial, and money management episodes.
The list of the top 10 Investing episodes for December 2022 is compliled from Repod’s podcast app chart data. The list below is updated monthly, daily Investing charts can be found inside the app.
- 1"The Mailchimp story is pretty incredible. I wonder though if all the controversy about the sale and equity is because it is a tech company. I feel like there are many other companies that went though being acquired for billions that didn't benefit employees either. Sounds like Mailchimp had pretty healthy profit sharing. "
- 3"It's weird to hear about a scandal such as Prince Andrew through this audio medium. Especially when compared to reading a tabloid newspaper's article about his wife's antics back in the 90s. There's something plain and measured with listening via a podcast. "
- 4"Really enjoyed this thanks for the share! I agree with the analysts, candy in general is a product that is easily substitutable. Personally, I rarely buy name brand candy anymore (except for reese's and sour patch kids). The Aldi alternatives (at least here in the UK) are just too good and so cheap! "
- 6"If you’re one who likes to brainstorm business ideas then this ep is for you. Its full of great ideas like this clip where Shaan talks about a rent-a-chicken business. "
- 7"9/10 episode. The guys were electric and brought some great ideas to the table. Particularly this clip where George Clooney gave his friends $1M each. "
- 9"As someone who is looking to buy their first home this year, this is a must listen! So much helpful content on how to think about home buying rather than just going through the process"
Editors Choice: Top Investing Shows
Whether you are a newbie or an experienced investor, you’d be sure to find an investment podcast that meets your needs. To help you get more investing tips or strategies, we compiled a list of the best investment podcasts of 2020 you should be listening to. Download Repod and start following these podcasts as they will ~show you the money~.
The list of the top 4 best Investing podcasts of 2022 is a compilation of the editor’s choice + collaboration with the Repod community.
Travis Osterhaus | December 01, 2022Diversifying your investing knowledge may be just as important as the diversity of your portfolio. Investing and money podcasts help teach you how to invest, when to invest and how to maximize your money. Investing podcasts cover the gamut — stocks, bonds, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), mutual funds, personal finance, venture — the question is, where do you start? While finding the right investment podcasts can be overwhelming, we're here to help make that decision easier. Below we've put together a list of the best investing episodes and shows to follow.