Charts > Management & Leadership
Management & Leadership Podcast Charts
Best Management & Leadership Podcasts: Episodes & Shows of April 01, 2021
Top Management & Leadership Episodes
The number of podcast episodes increase in popularity, especially the episodes dedicated to business, management and leadership. The good news is that you'll find at least one episode aimed at your particular area of interest. Whether you're looking for sales-focused shows or the issues of leading successful businesses, look no further. Our podcast listeners have confidently recommended the best management podcast shows and episodes to hone those leadership abilities.
The list of the top 10 Management & Leadership episodes for April 2021 is compliled from Repod’s podcast app chart data. The list below is updated monthly, daily Management & Leadership charts can be found inside the app.
- 2"I subscribe to wayyy too many curated email newsletters. But Morning Brew ☕️ stands out above the rest. This short episode with their cofounders highlights how they got their start and how they’ve maintained a 3mil person audience to stand out from the pack"
- 3"Bekaho check this out. "
- 4"Loved this unvarnished look at the making of a famous ad campaign. I was apprehensive that this would be a smoothed-over PR-approved retelling, like the “everything was great” special features you find on recent DVDs. Luckily, it is not that — it’s super entertaining and doesn’t shy away from the disagreements that emerged during the creative process."
- 6"Walter Isaacson's new book is about Jennifer Doudna, who won a nobel prize for her discoveries around gene editing and CRISPR. He definitely sparked some interest in me about genetic coding, something I didn't really care about before this podcast. Can't wait to get my hands on the book 🙌"
- 7"I've was a fan of Blizzard games in the past, but after their last few releases and mismanagement of games, I lost interest. After this episode, I'm glad to say, it sounds like I haven't missed much. How they treated Blitzchung and the commenters was heart-breaking, but the piling evidence that Activision-Blizzard has lost their souls for profit is the final nail in casket for me."
- 8"Business story or love story? Maybe a bit of both🥰. Great interview with Hinge founder, Justin, who shares his story of addiction, recovery, and the complex journey of how he ended up with the love of his life. Oh... and how he started his business😃. *BTW- his love story was retold on the Netflix series, “Modern Love”. He was portrayed by actor, Dev Patel."
Editors Choice: Top Management & Leadership Shows
The best leadership podcasts are waiting for you to engage with. The top-rated leadership podcast shows on this list cover different aspects of leadership and management, including building trust, improving interpersonal relationships, training new team members, and more. These management podcasts come in different formats, including interviews, detailed teaching sessions, and more. Whatever your reasons are for diving into the world of leadership podcasts, you'll come away knowing more and being a better leader and manager for that knowledge.
The list of the top 6 best Management & Leadership podcasts of 2021 is a compilation of the editor’s choice + collaboration with the Repod community.
Travis Osterhaus | April 01, 2021John F. Kennedy once said that leadership and learning are indispensable to each other. In fact, no matter where you go to find your leadership inspiration, virtually every source agrees that it's vital for personal and professional development. Yet, there are only so many hours in a day, and if you find yourself staring at an ever-growing pile of books to read, you might want to consider listening to podcasts. Podcasts are a great way to get access to the best leadership skills and strategies used by experienced management professionals. Business leadership and management is a broad field. However, it's fair to say that there is an overwhelming number of podcasts on management and leadership out there. As a result, even if you listen to a particular show for weeks, you may not find the content you are looking for. Not to worry, we’ve got you covered to find new and unique podcasts. The Repod community of devoted podcast fans and leadership learners voted and reviewed their favorite shows and best episodes to help you develop your management skills and become an engaging leader.