Charts > Personal Development
Personal Development Podcast Charts
Best Personal Development Podcasts: Episodes & Shows of October 01, 2020
Top Personal Development Episodes
Each month the Repod listeners vote on the best Personal Development episodes on the month. To contribute to the charts download Repod and like 🧡 your favorite episodes.
The list of the top 10 Personal Development episodes for October 2020 is compliled from Repod’s podcast app chart data. The list below is updated monthly, daily Personal Development charts can be found inside the app.
- 2"I love this song. The way they made it into a ballad, how the strings are played and the lyrics. It gives me chills every time. I didn’t know Julia Michaels (singer-songwriter) helped create it and Finneas O’Connell (Billie Eilish’s brother). Loved the song writing process of bringing in all the healing, self love and Selena’s pure honesty. To love love to love 💕 "
- 3"The mind is super complex. Neuroscientist Andrew Huberman breakdowns the different states and cycles your brain goes through. At the timestamp he discusses the phases and how to activate them: 1️⃣ Adrenaline is about the effort. 2️⃣ Dopamine is the reward, but more importantly the pursuit of that reward. 3️⃣ Serotonin is also a reward, but comes from a relaxed state that resets the whole system."
- 5"Fans of the podcast, “How I Built This” will enjoy this interview with host, Guy Raz"
- 6"Very good episode. I learned a lot about YC and the attributes of founders who succeed and fail. "
- 7"Good stuff on how to win the morning. Brendon tells us the key is to ask yourself the right questions. The questions to ask yourself: - what is the big task you want to complete today - what are the 5 moves ahead - who can help you grow/advance further - what distractions do you want to mitigate "
- 8"Good episode. I took notes while listening. "
- 10"Using fungus as a radiation shield in space? Crazy. I keep hearing more and more about using organisms in really unique ways (plastic eating microbes, bacteria that eat CO2). Fascinating. "
Travis Osterhaus | October 01, 2020Selecting a new podcast isn't always easy as it depends on the style of the podcast, host, guests, length of the episode, whether it's an interview or a story, an episode or an entire series, topic at hand, and many other factors. You could waste lots of time randomly listening to podcasts or, with the help of the Repod community, explore the best Personal Development podcasts as voted upon by the Repod community. Read on to discover podcast recommendations that we've organized by 1) the top episodes and 2) our pick for the top shows.