Charts > Politics & News
Politics & News Podcast Charts
Best Politics & News Podcasts: Episodes & Shows of December 01, 2022
Top Politics & News Episodes
News cycles are quick — thus we're giving you a run down each month of the top political episodes shared by a community of listeners. These episodes are voted upon by the Repod community so if you'd like to contribute and add your favorite episodes to the top rankings then signup and download repod.
The list of the top 10 Politics & News episodes for December 2022 is compliled from Repod’s podcast app chart data. The list below is updated monthly, daily Politics & News charts can be found inside the app.
- 5"One of my favorite arguments in this episode is "I'm vegan and healthy, I don't need a vaccine" 😂😂 in all seriousness, I do think conversations like this are extremely important. Everyone has their own reasons for getting vaccinated or not getting vaccinated, and I found the personal stories in this episode so interesting. Such a bizarre cultural phenomenon that we are living through. "
- 6"Man, this was a very sobering episode hearing the challenges the Afghan interpreters face now. The first interpreter seems like an absolute American hero"
- 8"As of 2010 (when I graduated high school) the Tulsa Race Massacre was still not a part of Oklahoma school curriculum. I believe that it is now, but it is still concerning to me that there are generations of Oklahomans who are unaware of what happened to the Greenwood District of Tulsa in 1921. If you dont know about this event either, I encourage you to take a listen."
- 9"The scientists who discovered it say it’s extremely mild and nothing to worry about they are shocked about the over reactions, and the blame of the heart inflammation, heart attacks and blood clots caused by the vaccine on it because it can’t be the shot even though pfizer added ingredients quietly to reduce heart attack risks in children, its been happening so I guess the virus time travels too? "
- 10"Powerful episode reminding us of the repeating media narratives and establishment reactions to an issue that we have the ability to solve. "
Editors Choice: Top Politics & News Shows
Check out some of today's hottest, controversial, and thought-provoking podcasts about politics. We’ve rounded up our recommendations on the best political podcasts of 2020 to follow. Listen to these shows to learn about stories of government policy, connect you with political leaders who’ll discuss important topics and updates on the 2020 presidential election. Enjoy and we hope you’ll be ready when the voting booths open.
The list of the top 9 best Politics & News podcasts of 2022 is a compilation of the editor’s choice + collaboration with the Repod community.
Travis Osterhaus | December 01, 2022Whether you are red, blue or somewhere in between, political podcasts have become THE place to hear policy debates and rhetoric. Podcasts are a powerful platform for thinkers, leaders, and debaters to engage in the important discussions around government policy that shape our nation and ultimately, our everyday lives. Politics may make you confused and mad or hopeful and inspired but, regardless of our political position, at the end of day, it is so important for us to remain informed. So, we're coming to you today with the best news & political podcasts that cover all sides of the political aisle. From conservative, liberal, and everything in between, it can be difficult to find the best political conversations out there. Fortunately we're here to help narrow that list down. First up we're providing you with the top episodes to listen, followed by a list of our top picks for the news & political podcasts that you should be listening to.