Charts > Society & Culture
Society & Culture Podcast Charts
Best Society & Culture Podcasts: Episodes & Shows of December 01, 2021
Top Society & Culture Episodes
Each month the Repod listeners vote on the best Society & Culture episodes on the month. To contribute to the charts download Repod and like 🧡 your favorite episodes.
The list of the top 10 Society & Culture episodes for December 2021 is compliled from Repod’s podcast app chart data. The list below is updated monthly, daily Society & Culture charts can be found inside the app.
- 1"This was such a fun episode- I love dude perfect videos, so it was fun to hear their whole background. I especially appreciated Guy’s thoughtful questions about their faith and how that impacts their work. Guy is an incredible question asker 👏🏻"
- 7"Producing a travel podcast when I haven’t been able to travel has been a bit challenging at times. I’ve been slowly releasing material from my archives, and I’ve also occasionally showcased stories from other travelers, like in my latest episode. For those who’ve heard it, what do all of you think of this format? Does it still interest you, or do you really prefer stories reported on location?"
- 8"What makes us happy? When are we happy enough and how do we maximize our own happiness? Hidden Brain brings the science behind happiness and how we can adapt to the feeling of being happy. Hedonic adaptation can help us cope with our daily routine, but also sap the joy from our relationships. If you’re curious to how you may be adapting to your own happiness, then give this episode a listen. "
- 9"I’m curious how they got in touch with Taylor Lorenz to join the show — did they email her? 😂"
- 10"Dune’s movie releases on October 22nd, so take the time to learn about the man behind the books. This episode of imaginary worlds covers Frank Herbert’s philosophy and environmentalism and it’s a fascinating ride. The host also makes a great point about how Dune may be a foreshadowing of problems in the future due to climate change. In the least, fog catchers sound like an awesome tool."
Editors Choice: Top Society & Culture Shows
With so many different podcasts to choose from, which ones are the best of the best? We've combed through the top podcast shows and have come up with a list of the best Society & Culture podcasts to listen to in 2020.
The list of the top 10 best Society & Culture podcasts of 2021 is a compilation of the editor’s choice + collaboration with the Repod community.
Travis Osterhaus | December 01, 2021Selecting a new podcast isn't always easy as it depends on the style of the podcast, host, guests, length of the episode, whether it's an interview or a story, an episode or an entire series, topic at hand, and many other factors. You could waste lots of time randomly listening to podcasts or, with the help of the Repod community, explore the best Society & Culture podcasts as voted upon by the Repod community. Read on to discover podcast recommendations that we've organized by 1) the top episodes and 2) our pick for the top shows.