Charts > Society & Culture
Society & Culture Podcast Charts
Best Society & Culture Podcasts: Episodes & Shows of May 01, 2022
Top Society & Culture Episodes
Each month the Repod listeners vote on the best Society & Culture episodes on the month. To contribute to the charts download Repod and like 🧡 your favorite episodes.
The list of the top 10 Society & Culture episodes for May 2022 is compliled from Repod’s podcast app chart data. The list below is updated monthly, daily Society & Culture charts can be found inside the app.
- 3"I’m still shocked at what happened last night at the Oscars. If you’re up for Best Actor, stay classy. And he used his speech time to kind of apologize, but not really. And I like how people are comparing this to Kayne, Will smith wasn’t escorted out, does this show the flaws of Hollywood? What do you guys think? "
- 5"I love the way Uncle Jared used his voice here. I don’t want to spoil too much, but I love how it’s perfect for an aside joke and then a few minutes later, flips into a gruesome narration. This episode’s story is horrifying. I’m pretty sure my mental image of that “saw” scene is going to flash before my eyes whenever I have to stick my hand any where I can’t see it. "
- 6"I think the title for this episode is a little misleading, but the interview itself was great. Polysecure sounds like a phenomenal book. I think there's a lot to take away fromt this episode not just about open relationships, but relationships in general. Would have loved to have had this resource during my ENM days. "
- 8"Hi everyone! The first episode of Season 2 of my podcast Ghostlore of Hawaii just dropped! It's based on a story by Master Storyteller, Lopaka Kapanui. He and his family run one of the best haunted tours in the Islands (and in the US) as well as a YouTube channel. Hope you can tune in to the episode and please check out Mysteries of Hawaii! Tell them Uncle Jared sent ya! 🤙"
- 10"“Breaking supernatural news” is not a phrase I was expecting to hear today, but last week a stone that was said to hold a nine-tailed fox spirit was split in half. Uncanny Japan does an amazing job of teaching the history and myth behind this stone and the area surrounding it. Also that festival sounds like a blast and I want to find the pictures that were posted of it."
Editors Choice: Top Society & Culture Shows
With so many different podcasts to choose from, which ones are the best of the best? We've combed through the top podcast shows and have come up with a list of the best Society & Culture podcasts to listen to in 2020.
The list of the top 10 best Society & Culture podcasts of 2022 is a compilation of the editor’s choice + collaboration with the Repod community.
Travis Osterhaus | May 01, 2022Selecting a new podcast isn't always easy as it depends on the style of the podcast, host, guests, length of the episode, whether it's an interview or a story, an episode or an entire series, topic at hand, and many other factors. You could waste lots of time randomly listening to podcasts or, with the help of the Repod community, explore the best Society & Culture podcasts as voted upon by the Repod community. Read on to discover podcast recommendations that we've organized by 1) the top episodes and 2) our pick for the top shows.