Charts > Society & Culture
Society & Culture Podcast Charts
Best Society & Culture Podcasts: Episodes & Shows of January 01, 2021
Top Society & Culture Episodes
Each month the Repod listeners vote on the best Society & Culture episodes on the month. To contribute to the charts download Repod and like 🧡 your favorite episodes.
The list of the top 10 Society & Culture episodes for January 2021 is compliled from Repod’s podcast app chart data. The list below is updated monthly, daily Society & Culture charts can be found inside the app.
- 1"Making the decision in 2020 to actively practice gratitude in my daily life is one of the best decisions I've ever made, and I really enjoyed this episode outlining some of the specific research behind it. To summarize, the benefits of proactively 'counting your blessings' include: 💛 Enhanced physical health 💛 Improved relationships 💛 Reduced feelings of stress "
- 4"HIGHLY recommend American Coyote. By far my favorite new found show of the year. Excellent story telling, and just an insane story. The man the podcast focuses on, Elden Kidd, has truly lived an insane life. Although his life involves countless acts of crime, his personality and intentions are endearing and ultimately all he wanted was to help others and for life to be an adventure. Great show."
- 6"Online shopping bots grabbed the new Xbox and PS 🤦♂️ I imagine this will only get worse as bots get better and infiltrate more industries (tickets, shoes, etc). Bad bots. Episode starts at the time."
- 7"I’ve heard for months how great You’re Wrong About is, but @travis’ post about this episode convinced me to finally check it out. Glad I did ... It’s so smart, so well-paced, and super informative. And funny too! Guess I have a lot of back catalog listening to do."
- 9"Trevor Bauer is like a mad scientist when it comes to baseball mechanics. He shares his ideas on how to modernize baseball and breaks down baseball as if a physicist would. Trevor Bauer is baseballs version of golf’s Bryson DeChambeau."
- 10"The downfall of Enron is a fascinating case study in and of itself, but I have never explored it from this angle before! If you're interested in AI, communications, and ethics, I recommend this super interesting episode detailing the impact of the exposed Enron emails and how they've shaped modern tech. "
Editors Choice: Top Society & Culture Shows
With so many different podcasts to choose from, which ones are the best of the best? We've combed through the top podcast shows and have come up with a list of the best Society & Culture podcasts to listen to in 2020.
The list of the top 10 best Society & Culture podcasts of 2021 is a compilation of the editor’s choice + collaboration with the Repod community.
Travis Osterhaus | January 01, 2021Selecting a new podcast isn't always easy as it depends on the style of the podcast, host, guests, length of the episode, whether it's an interview or a story, an episode or an entire series, topic at hand, and many other factors. You could waste lots of time randomly listening to podcasts or, with the help of the Repod community, explore the best Society & Culture podcasts as voted upon by the Repod community. Read on to discover podcast recommendations that we've organized by 1) the top episodes and 2) our pick for the top shows.