Charts > Sports
Sports Podcast Charts of 2020
Last updated on Oct 01, 2020
The Best Sports Episodes for October 2020
Don’t dig through podcast episodes to find what you should download and press play. We’ve curated the very best sports podcast episodes below. Don’t worry about looking back through weeks of posts – the top commentary has already been selected for you. Save time and get the details you need about everything from last night’s games to the prospects your team has to make the playoffs. Start listening to these episodes on MLB, NFL, MMA, the NBA, soccer, and college sports. You can’t go wrong with the top hits listed below, voted on by Repod’s top discovers.
The list of the top 10 Sports episodes for October 2020 is compliled from Repod’s podcast app chart data. The list below is updated monthly, daily Sports charts can be found inside the app.
- 1"As has been the case lately, this is an intersectional podcast where Andrew Yang a political candidate joins a sports star, JJ Redick. Yang talks election and his efforts to help candidates win in 2020."
- 2"Always exciting to have Warren Sharp on before NFL season. I was shocked to hear his NFC predictions 👀 "
- 3"Great pod to hear about safety in the NFL in the time of COVID. Also the spotlight is on Bill O'Brien, the man who ruined the Texans, culminating in the botched DeAndre Hopkins trade. Tune in for latest football news and more. "
- 4"The mind is super complex. Neuroscientist Andrew Huberman breakdowns the different states and cycles your brain goes through. At the timestamp he discusses the phases and how to activate them: 1️⃣ Adrenaline is about the effort. 2️⃣ Dopamine is the reward, but more importantly the pursuit of that reward. 3️⃣ Serotonin is also a reward, but comes from a relaxed state that resets the whole system."
- 5"Episode talks about the Cam Newton and Russell Wilson matchup, and talks about how Wilson in particular deserved MVP. A great recap of a big matchup in the NFL restart, and covers a lot of injury ramification for NFL teams. Great insight into the state of the game on this very day. "
- 6"Ah the eternal debate, LeBron or MJ. The Athletic team covers LeBron's social media impact and whether his endeavours off the court can justify him as the GOAT. Interesting tid bit: LeBron created the empowerment era, leading a player movement to be more in charge of their careers. "
Editors Choice: Top Sports Shows In 2020
As someone with a lot of personal and professional obligations, it can be hard to catch up with all of the leagues you’re interested in and you’re a big fan of. Podcasts give you a chance to listen when you have the time, whether that’s on your commute or when you’re working out. Below are the best sports podcasts available. Given that there are hundreds, it can be hard to find the perfect fit – but with the list we’ve curated below, you will enjoy them. No matter what mood you’re in, you can find the best hosts with the sharpest insights on your favorite team or listen to an interview with your favorite athlete. Take a look at the best of the best and start listening today!
The list of the top 10 best Sports podcasts of 2020 is a compilation of the editor’s choice + collaboration with the Repod community.
Travis Osterhaus | on Oct 01, 2020How do you stay up to date on all the sports you follow – especially if you’re a fan of out-of-market teams? You can watch a few games, but it’s likely your schedule won’t let you see as much as you’d like. That’s where sports podcasts really shine. You can find out what happened in each game, along with analysis, updates on athletes and predictions for future games. If you love to keep up with your favorite teams or prestige athletes, discover podcasts about sports. With so many podcasts available, you don’t have endless hours to spend testing the waters and wading through hundreds of options. That’s why we have curated a list of the top podcasts ready for you to dive into. Whether you’re interested in baseball, football, MMA, basketball, soccer, college sports, mixed martial arts or other competitions, you can find just what you’re looking for. Check out podcasts from the top names and lesser-known, high-quality hosts and exciting sports news. We’ve done all the legwork, so the very best sports podcasts are ready for you below.